DISCLAIMER:The information on this site is not meant to be medical advice. You should pursue health advice from your doctor.
- Reclaim Your Health MeetUp
- Oliver & His Mother: A Testimonial
- Don’t Miss Pierre’s Next Workshop at Integral Yoga Institute
- Learn How to Dowse and Use Subtle Energy with Pierre!
- Must-See Video: Death by Medicine
- A Review of Alternative Cancer Therapies
- Testimonial: The True Power of Pierre’s Healing Tactics
- The Idiot Cycle: Cancer & Corporations
Tag Archives: autism
Autism and Magnesium Deficiency
When dealing with autism spectrum and other neurological disorders in children it is important to know the signs of low magnesium: restless, can’t keep still, body rocking, grinding teeth, hiccups, noise sensitive, poor attention span, poor concentration, irritable, aggressive, ready … Continue reading
Posted in Magnesium Tagged autism, magnesium healing Leave a comment